ONLINE colour ANALYSIS
Standard online analysis
$199 Australian dollars
Deluxe online analysis
(includes 1h Zoom meeting with Alessandra or Giulia)
$359 Australian dollars
When purchasing your online session, your data are treated by PayPal
What is a colour analysis online session?
An online session is a great way to do your colour analysis from the comfort of your home.
The online option allows you to be analysed by us with our method, from anywhere in the world.
How does it work?
For an accurate analysis we will need a few photos of your face, taken following simple instructions.
Once payment is received we will analyse your photos using our method.
For the Deluxe Online Session, a one hour online meeting will then be scheduled with Giulia or Alessandra
(usually within seven business days), during which we will go through the entire process together,
reveal the result and discuss your palette.
How can you analyse me through photos? Is the process reliable?
An online colour analysis session is very accurate if the photos are taken correctly.
Colours, both in real life and digitally, have the power to reflect on your face and change your appearance.
Therefore, a photo taken with the correct lighting will reproduce the effect that you see in person.
In the digital method we use the same colours that we use in person and we will go through the exact same steps:
undertone, intensity, season and subgroup.
What type of photos do I need to take? What if I don't have good photo-taking skills?
Please follow these instructions when taking your photos and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions:
– no make-up
– no spray tan
– no glasses
– please tie your hair back (if you have long hair)
– if you wear a hijab or head scarf, please wear a white one
– wear a white t-shirt
– take the photo in front of a window, possibly north-facing if you live in the Northern Hemisphere and south-facing if you live in the Southern Hemisphere.
– diffused light only, no direct sunlight
– possibly a neutral background (for example a plain white wall)
Please send us several pictures so we can choose the best one for the analysis.
We won’t start the analysis until we receive good photos with good light, so don’t worry if you’re not sure about your photo-taking skills.
If the photos you send don’t work, we will ask you to take them again.
Also, please send us a few photos of your wardrobe or items of clothing,
so that we can get an idea of the colours that you currently wear.
Please also answer the following questions in the email:
- What are your favourite colours?
- Are there colours that you don’t like?
- What about colours when it comes to clothing?
- What do you think your season is? Do you have an idea already?
If you book the Deluxe Online Session, please also answer the following questions in the email:
- In which city do you live?
- Are there days and times that you prefer for the online meeting? Please consider that we are based in Melbourne, Australia.
How will I receive my colour palette?
After your online analysis (Standard or Deluxe) is complete, you will receive three files.
1. Your personal colour palette.
2. A document with a thorough explanation of everything you need to know about your palette.
3. Our business card in your colours, that you can print and keep in your wallet or phone cover, so you can have it with you at all times.
Please allow 10 business days to receive your palette.
What is the cost?
The price for a Standard online colour analysis session is $199 Australian Dollars (AUD).
The process will be done via email.
The price for a Deluxe online colour analysis session is $359 Australian Dollars (AUD). This option includes a 1 hour Zoom meeting with Alessandra or Giulia, so you will be able to ask any questions and go through the whole process together with us.
Let's do it! What do I have to do now?
Please proceed with the payment ($199 Australian Dollars for the Standard Online Analysis or $359 Australian Dollars for the Deluxe Online Analysis) and preparation of the material to send to email@example.com
You can easily pay via PayPal:
You can also pay via bank transfer:
Account name: G Milizia and A Ottonello
BSB: 063 114
Account number: 1062 3153
Please note that we cannot start the analysis until we receive your photos and payment.